Wednesday 21 November 2012

Holbrook Photos

Thought I had better keep my hand in so on Sunday I took a drive from Holbrook to Jingellic via Woomargama.

This drive takes you to the upper extremities of Lake Hume onto the Murray river which feeds lake Hume and back to Holbrook.

at Jingellic below the Pub is a camping area which is free and has a 4 week continuous limit on camping. Great little spot on the banks of the Murray. I have uploaded some photos onto Wikicamps if you want to see different photos.

Doing another trip to the Gold Coast, leaving here on the 11th December and returning on the 18th December. Have to be back for school holidays, it gets busy.

Heading up the New England Highway this time as I have done the Newell and Pacific tooooo many times.

Anyhow here are the photos of my very little trip.







No comments:

Post a Comment