Tuesday 15 July 2014

Heading to Gold Coast 2014

About to head north. I have just finished changing the bearings on one of the wheels on the caravan. Also found a leak in one of the water tanks, so will have to fix that before I leave. Getting really close now.

About to head North

It is the 15th July and I have left Holbrook and have travelled to Forbes for the night. If you have been reading the blog, you will know that the last time I was here, the awning blew off and cost me a fortune ( even with insurance).

Arrived here after 4 1/2 hours ( took it slowly), only to find it had been raining here for a while and it is all mud. Anyhow, I have found a reasonable spot that isn't too wet. Had to use 4WD to get around it is that muddy. All went well though.

It was a slow drive due to beig wet and held up by some slow drivers ( I cant pass when towing the van).



Muddy at Forbes




The days travel



No comments:

Post a Comment