Friday 18 July 2014

Mendooran to Texas

What a day. After spending yesterday inside watching tv, due to it being so cold, I made osso bucco ( if that is how you spell it) in the camp oven. It was good and I got to use the camp oven for the first time.



I was going to get up early this morning but ended sleeping in until 8. Amazing, to be able to sleep so long. Anyhow, got going by 9.45 and decided to head all the way to Texas. It was freezing cold and the wind blowing a gale. Not much fun. So heavy driving all day and finally made it to Texas at about 4.45. I am going to stay here for a few days and organise when I should go to Brisbane. Haven't set much up tonight and will organise everything tomorrow. will post a few pics of the place also.

Here is todays travel.





No comments:

Post a Comment