Thursday 14 November 2013

Bringing it home #1

Well left the Gold Coast at 10.00am to travel to Texas, approximately a 5 hour drive. Boy you sweat packing up the van. Anyhow, I didn't forget anything. Had a good drive to Cunninghams Gap and stopped as Fassifern (first photo) for a quick look at how the van was going, all good. Went up Cunninghams Gap like nothing. It was really good - me and the trucks. On the way to Inglewood I went through a hell of a storm, there was times I couldn't see in front of me even though I had really slowed down. There is some photos of Inglewood. From Inglewood I headed to Texas and set up here at about 3.00pm. It is a nice level place and we will see how the van goes overnight just on 12v.  the last photos are me set up at Texas.
Let's see how tomorrow goes, heading to Lake Keepit.

Plaque at Fassifern


Main Street of Inglewood

Texas

The next photo is me following the trucks up Cunninghams Gap


No comments:

Post a Comment