Saturday 9 November 2013

The New Van

Picked up the new van yesterday, what an exciting time. Had been staying with Ben for a couple of nights.
Well the morning arrived and we turned up at Deception Bay around 8.15 as Ben had stuff to do. Planned to be on the road by 10.00 by the latest. Ha!!! nothing goes to plan. We were doing the check over of the van before leaving and found the right hand indicator on the van was not working. Oh well , it will just be the connection with the car, - no, so traced it back to the unit itself was faulty. Where to get another one immediately? After a lot of Googling and phone calls a unit was found at Caboolture. A quick trip there and only a few moments to install and I was off.



There is the problem child.

So off I went, on my first trip with the new rig. All went really well on the drive to the Gold Coast.
Am staying at the Gold Coast Holiday Park, basically on the highway at Helensvale. Be warned, it is very expensive!!!!!!!!. $41 per night for a powered site. 

Anyway, tomorrow I will take some photos inside the van and the park itself. 

When I got here, I had to go grocery shopping etc so it was around 6pm before I even had time for a beer.



No comments:

Post a Comment