Thursday 16 October 2014

Camooweal to Banka Banka

Enjoyed my time at the billabong but it was time to move. Got up early in the morning and decided to have a big day travelling. The trip was reasonably interesting considering that the land was pretty flat. All along the way, people have been putting shirts etc on ant mounds. Haven't got a photo yet because with the caravan it difficult to pull up on the side of the road. Geez, it is a long way between places in Australia, it's a big country.Filled up with fuel at Barkly Homestead at 2.09 per litre. About 20c a litre more expensive than I have paid anywhere. Prices are really high once you are in isolated areas.

Here is a photo of the iconic Three Ways Roadhouse


Continued up the Stuart to Banka Banka station. Good value at $10 a night unpowered. Did about 590k's for the day so I have set myself up for a couple of easy days. Glad I had big day.

Photos of Banka Banka Station




Todays travel




No comments:

Post a Comment