Monday 1 October 2012

Day 1 of Gold Coast trip

Left Holbrook around 9.30 in the morning after finishing what I could at the motel.
made it to Bookum rest area before I needed a 1/2hour nap. It has been busy at the motel lately and I didn't realise how tired I was. Bookum rest area is on the Hume highway and would be a good overnight stop if you dont mind a bit of noise.  As I currently sleep 10 metres from the Hume at the motel, I didn't have a problem. Took these couple of photos on the phone, and that is about all there is a Bookum.




An uneventful trip from Bookum to Taree. Booked into the Golden Chain there ( in town motor inn) and it was a nice motel. Went to the Taree Aquatic Club across the road to see the end of the ARL Grand Final, but by that stage it was all but over. Anyway here is a map of the days travels.




View 30/09/2012 9:20am in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment