Tuesday 2 October 2012

Day 3 Gold Coast Trip

Had a good nights sleep and still can not get to see Dad and it looks like being at least Friday before I can.
I decided to go to Brisbane to see my sons Ben and Michael. Ben has just come back from 9 months overseas on an exchange with  a German uni. Michael is working at BCF until next year when he is looking at studying radiography. Anyway, had a great time with them and was really glad to catch up. Bought some stuff from BCF on Michaels discount - well worth it. Here is a photo of the 2 of them today.

Ben and Michael at Hungry Jacks

Trying to ring Ashleigh today and organise to go to Emerald, where she works, to see her and return to the Gold Coast by Friday/Saturday so I can see Dad before I go back. Who knows how this will turn out.
Let everyone know tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment