Saturday 6 October 2012

Day 7 Gold Coast Trip

Got up early this morning, about 5.45am. Had a coffee and headed off. The tent cot is just so easy to pack up. Drove to Gin Gin, fueled and off. Nothing to report apart from an amazing amount of roadworks on the Bruce Highway, be prepared to travel at about 80kms for most the way. Not being in hurry, it didn't bother me. Got back to the Gold Coast, Greg is still on the Sunshine Coast, so I rang Dad. Still in lockdown till at least Wednesday. I think I will head off on Monday, stop at Coopernook Forest park near Taree.

Thought I would throw in a picture from the unit as it is a great day on the Gold Coast, and I have very little to say.



.

Here is todays drive and for anyone interested, I have traveled 1903km's in 4 days and my accommodation cost excluding meals is $27.00 - not bad eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment